It’s striking how our research and consulting work in China has progressed quite smoothly this year, whereas the pandemic fallout is evident as we work on dairy sector projects around the rest of Asia, and in other regions such as the Americas and the Middle East.
Yet, even though surveys reveal increasing consumer confidence reflected by a the return to preceding consumer behaviour, there are warning clouds on the horizon, writes Richard Field in this month’s Dairy Products China News.
Exclusive Chinese dairy market analysis in this issue:
- China's Cheese Market Momentum and Potential
- China Dairy Industry Conference 2021 Kicks Off
- Fonterra Agrees Sale of China JV Farms
- Gansu Nongken Group Completes Acquisition of Zhuangyuan Pasture
- Modern Farming: Net Profit Growth Expected to Exceed 100% in H1 2021
- Mengniu Raises its Stake in China Shengmu
- China Feihe’s “2nd Acquisition” of Xiaoyang Milk
- Four Leading Dairy Players Expecting Profitable H1 Figures
- Nestlé's first Milk Powders for Middle-Aged and Elderly Consumers with China's "Blue Hat Sign"
- Raw Milk Supply: 2021 China Dairy Quality Report Launched
- Plus News in Brief: featuring Dairy Imports in June 2021
For full access to our exclusive monthly newsletter with dairy market analysis on China subscribe today.
Subscriber benefits include:
- Exclusive dairy analysis of events, dynamics and prospects in the local dairy sector.
- Newsletter archive of all editions of Dairy Products China News since its launch in 2008.
- Ability to research topics of interest by key word across full archive and retrieve all related PDFs.