As other countries continue to struggle with Covid and their own internal problems, Chinese businesses are morphing to become more sophisticated, as a nation of revitalised consumers drives strong growth to many sectors including dairy.
“Out of disruption comes opportunity,” writes Richard Field in this month’s Dairy Products China News.
Exclusive Chinese dairy market analysis in this issue:
- Jump in Number of Chinese-owned infant FSMPs
- Dairy Product Consumption Trends Report Q1 2021
- China announces indefinite suspension of China-Australia Strategic Economic Dialogue
- Yili increases operating revenues and net profits in 2020 and Q1 2021
- Danone's 1st Locally-Produced Infant Nutritional Launched in China
- Cheese Producer Milkground Records Rapid Growth in 2020
- Abbott Nutrition fined a record USD1.93 million
- Mead Johnson China Up for Sale
- Ausnutria and H&H Group Experience Rapid Growth in Infant Nutritionals in Q1
- Raw milk price down slowly in May
For full access to our exclusive monthly newsletter with dairy market analysis on China subscribe today.
Subscriber benefits include:
- Exclusive dairy analysis of events, dynamics and prospects in the local dairy sector.
- Newsletter archive of all editions of Dairy Products China News since its launch in 2008.
- Ability to research topics of interest by key word across full archive and retrieve all related PDFs.