"Although many consumers increasingly shopped close to home during the pandemic, creating growth in sales through small supermarkets and convenience stores, online and its interaction with store-based retailing will be crucial for future dairy sales," suggests Richard Field in this month’s Dairy Products China News.
Exclusive Chinese dairy market analysis in this issue:
- New Zealand to Phase Out Livestock Export by Sea by 2023
- New Standards Issued for Infants/Young Children Formulae
- China Commences IF Re-Registrations
- New National Food Safety Standard for Cheese
- Modern Dairy Buys Fuyuan International
- Mengniu’s Increased Like for Like Sales vs. Decreased Profits in 2020
- Listed Dairying Firms Report Net Profit Surges in 2020
- Key Dairy Firms’ Annual Results for 2020
- New Hope Dairy and Bright Dairy Announced Positive Results for 2020
- Regions Scramble for Milk at High Prices
For full access to our exclusive monthly newsletter with dairy market analysis on China subscribe today.
Subscriber benefits include:
- Exclusive dairy analysis of events, dynamics and prospects in the local dairy sector.
- Newsletter archive of all editions of Dairy Products China News since its launch in 2008.
- Ability to research topics of interest by key word across full archive and retrieve all related PDFs.