"Sending containers from the US to China is not so difficult, but refilling them before doing so is much harder," writes Richard Field in Dairy Products China News. "After all, China buys a lot of agri-commodities but much less in the way of other goods – so many have been returning empty – an opportunity for US dairy exporters."
Exclusive Chinese dairy market analysis in this issue:
- Scientific Research Report on Chinese Dietary Guidelines (2021)
- Shaanxi Promoting Dairy Goat Development
- Zhejiang Province’s 5-Year Dairy Development Plan
- China Publishes Outline of 14th Five-Year Plan
- Manzhouli Customs VAT Waivers on Cow Imports
- Danone to Divest Stake in Mengniu
- Junlebao Launches in China's Cheese Market
- Bright Dairy to Add New Dairy Farms
- Ausnutria Gains Revenue and Net Profit Growth in 2020
- Chinese Raw Milk Prices Slip in March
For full access to our exclusive monthly newsletter with dairy market analysis on China subscribe today.
Subscriber benefits include:
- Exclusive dairy analysis of events, dynamics and prospects in the local dairy sector.
- Newsletter archive of all editions of Dairy Products China News since its launch in 2008.
- Ability to research topics of interest by key word across full archive and retrieve all related PDFs.