Cheese Technology Landscapes offers in-depth analysis and key insights / evaluations for customers who are serious about their cheese!
- What emerging technologies are becoming available in cheese manufacture? How do these distribute over manufacturing challenges (economics, functional performance, nutritional issues etc.)?
- The changing face of "alternative make processes" for SOI cheese - how these may prove a game changer.
- Who is leading and what is the distribution of emerging technologies between cheese producers (dairy competitors), upstream (suppliers), downstream (users) and independents (universities)? What is the strategic impact on manufacturers?
- Assessment of the IP-disclosed innovation strategies of key players.
- Prospective partners and acquisition targets to access proprietary technology.
The report is now available at a cost of £5,250.
For more information about Cheese Technology Landscapes, please contact Richard Field.