As highly experienced consultants in the global agribusiness, food & drink and nutritionals markets, we are experts at identifying and assessing opportunities – and threats – across a number of markets
We have considerable expertise in assessing opportunities and threats in commodity and ingredient sectors worldwide.
Our projects span a huge variety of ingredients and markets:
- Partnering opportunities for pharmaceutical grade lactose in the Americas
- Assessing the supply of whey ingredients to infant formulae manufacturers in Asia
- Identifying trends and key players across the Latin American food ingredients market
- Highlighting potential customers and acquisition targets in the Asian dairy sector
- Evaluating trends and developments in the European proteins market
Around the world, we have assessed opportunities in what are often considered ‘hard markets’.
Recent examples include:
- A research project assessing opportunities for a baby food manufacturer in Haiti
- Looking at the chilled and dry food import and distribution chain in Sudan
- Evaluating opportunities for imports of dairy and soft drink products into Iran
- Assessing route to market issues in Chinese foodservice channels for a dairy supplier
- Assessing dairy export opportunities in Central Asia and Transcaucasia
Nutritionals and nutraceuticals are umbrella terms for a complex range of products that bridge ingredients and pharmaceutical categories.
We have worked extensively on these topics and often present our findings at major international conferences.
We provide studies that focus on certain countries or regions – effectively drawing a ring around market opportunities for customers.
Projects involve analysing market supply chains, including:
- Local supply
- Foreign trade
- Distribution channels
- The retail and trading environment
- Competitor profiles
- Policies which affect opportunities
Our recent work has included markets as diverse as South Korea, India and Central America.
Find out more about how an independent evaluation of a business opportunity can help you, take a look at our case study.
18 November 2018
"We retained Orrani Consulting because of their extensive experience in providing strategic insight into the world dairy industry and developing markets. We found that Orrani took a very proactive approach to our projects and they are now helping our organisation and industry to develop distribution in key international markets. They have approached our projects with only the highest level of integrity and commitment and are always working to go the extra mile to produce world class results."
Stan Andre, CEO, California Milk Advisory Board