As world economies and GDPs grow, middle-class populations continue to rise along with consumer income levels and out-of-home eating occasions.
Foodservice is an important channel that has the capacity to generate significant volume and drive growth in retail and the B2B supply chain.
Whether you are a supplier trying to maximise foodservice channel opportunities or a foodservice operator wanting to enter new overseas markets, Orrani Consulting’s worldwide network of consultants, researchers and culinary professionals can help build your business.
From projects across a diverse range of markets ‒ notably Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, as well as the US and Europe ‒ we understand what drives foodservice.
Our experience includes:
- Market research amongst foodservice professionals and consumers
- Field-to-fork trade mission planning and execution
- Trade show and event marketing support
- Deep-dive culinary and market tours
- Culinary training and educational programs
- Chef seminars and hands-on workshops
- Promotions / POS materials
- Production of image and training videos
- Menu and recipe development
- Trade and digital advertising
- Consumer and food trend presentations
- Media planning and merchandising
- Strategic planning and messaging
To discuss how we can help you build your activities in foodservice worldwide, please contact us.